1. A white faux fur coat is the first on the wishlist and this one from Ellos.se doesn't look bad at all!
2. Fell inlove with this feather print kimono from Topshop and I can't stop thinking about it!
3. I still want the feather buckle belt from alottalove.se!
4. This fringe bag is amazing and I dream about "pimping it up" a little, in my own way! =)
5. Beaded, tribal inspired, statement necklaces, like this one from Forever21.com, are the thing this season!
6. The perfect base piece in my wardrobe! I'm waiting for this light blue denim shirt from H&M to arrive any day now!
7. A fringe knit in black and white! Yes please! This one from Bik Bok is a good option! =)
8. Cable knits in white....Gina Tricot has the perfect one!
9. Faux fur vest in cream, like this from H&M, to wear with denim flares and wide belts!
10. Blue jeans and then some...patches! These are from Lindex!
11. I'm not much for tights, but I can imagine these Aztec printed ones from Gina Tricot, with a long and cosy cardigan....and I like it!
12. You can't have enough hippie-inspired blouses and I love this one...again..Gina Tricot!
13. This is my dream bag...the Dreamweaver from Spelldesigns.com...you will be mine someday! =)
14. These boots are made for walking and I want them to walk with me...Gene by Jeffrey Campbell, find them at Solestruck.com