via various tumblr blogs, Spell and the Gypsy; Free People
1. Antik Batik is one of my favourite brands when it comes to bags and boots. I'd really like to have this bag, too bad it's out of my price range at the moment;
2. Fringe, leather jackets. Can't have enough of those...I really need a black one!
3. Printed flares! Free People (as always) has the perfect ones!
4. This belt! I've been dreaming about it from the moment I saw it! Have been searching for something similar on the internet, but nothing. Any tips and ideas on where and if I could find something like it ?!?
5. Boots...same as the fringe jackets...but these are special...brown, cowboy boots with turquoise lining...ah!
6. Ever since I saw it on their Instagram page I knew I'll want one! Spelldesigns' black Hanalei shell skirt is the dream! It's too bad that I'll have to pay a high price to the customs here if I order one from Australia, but I really hope that Kyssjohanna.com or The nativestate.com will get one in soon! =)
7. Printed jacket with fringe, it's like wearing your favourite blanket...do you really need explanations ?!? ;)
Found this lovely blouse at BikBok. Love the print and the material which makes it perfectly flowy! It's that kind of blouse which you'll wear when on a coffee date with your girlfriend or a shopping spree. Match it with a pair of blue jeans, fringe boots and vest, round shades and hanf a lot of chain necklaces around your neck! A perfect boho-chic casual day look!
You can find this backpack at H&M! I love the fringe, the tassels and the studs. The only thing that's troubling me is the actial size. It doens't say clealry at the web-shop so I'd really like to see it in real life before I can decide how much I want it! ;)
Found these four necklaces with pendants that reperesent the signs of the four elements (fire, earth, water, air) at Gina Tricot. I've aways been interested in the stor behind the four elements, Astrology and the theory behind it...I find all of that very fascinating. Since I'm a Leo I'd really like to have he Fire pendant necklace and I'll try to get one as soon as I get back to Sweden! :)
Love these knitted sweaters from modekungen.se! Love the pattern, the fact that they are super oversized and look incredibly cosy! The braids at the front are sunch a great details and it makes the sweater what it is...a great statement piece! Would be great as a Christmas present, please Santa ?!?
I realised that I really need a black, slouchy, bohemian inspired purse. Most of the purses I have are brown/cream/white and I really want a black one as well!
In the collage above you see what I'm considering; fringe, tassels, studs and embroidery, indie feel, slouch-model. The perfect one would be the one from Mango, but I really like the one from Laredoute.com and the "Bone and Tassel" bag from Spelldesigns.com!
1. + 2. Shopplanetblue.com; 3. freepeople.com
I'm seriously considering of getting myself a pair of flares, or two, or three....I'm actually buying a pair, as soon as I decide for which pair I want! Black or white lace flares, brown, corduroy jeans or a pair of truly 70's, boho-chic-inspired, patterned flares.....Help please ?!?
Spotted these shorts at Theres' blog. She had the opportunity to check out Bik Bok's Spring and summer collection and there she's found these!!!
As soon as I saw them on her blog I knew I have to have them!!!! Love the model but I'm in love with the pattern! Ah, can't wait until they come out!!!
White, cable knits are on the top of my wishlist right now! It feels like you can never have too much of those, don't you think ?!? =)
Found this bag at Bikbok.com and fell for it hard! Love the clean model and form as well as the western details like the red thread embroidery, bull skull and belt strap! I'm strongly considering of taking a closer look at it and maybe taking it home with me! =)
What do you think sweeties ?!?
This is the last week for you to enter my give away! For a chance to win one of my handmade bracelets enter here!
Spelldesigns have released their ss 12/13 lookbook (more about that soon) and I'm dying over it! One thing I fell for deeply and want badly is this shell skirt! It's a hand crocheted skirt with tassels and hand sewn shells! I love the beaige version, but if I'd ever to buy one it will be the black one! It's more "me" in a way and the shells get the attention they deserve! =)
What do you think babes ?!? Which one would you choose ?!?
REMINDER!!! Don't forget my give away for a chance to win one of my handmade bracelets! Enter here!
I have a thing for velvet in deep, royal colours, like royal blue or red! When I saw this dress at Nelly.com,from One Teaspoon I was left brethless! It's a velvet, mini dress in a dark blue shade, deep back and bell sleeves! What more could a girl ask ?!? The perfect dress for New Year's Eve (eek...already thinking about that!!!), but seriously...this is a dress that will work throughout the year, a statement necklace and killer heels and you're ready for a night out...or, layer some necklaces, add a hat and a pair of boots and off you go for a shopping round with the girls!
I think I just convienced myself that I really need this dress in my life...hmmmm...What do you guys think ?!?
I spotted this lovely cardigan at H&M the other day! Really amazing! Love the fact that is furry/frizzy (can't really find the right word for it) and I can just imagine how soft it must be to the touch! I love that is white since I love wearing white in winter and I can see how great it will look with a "whole-white-outfit" as well as being the bright spot in an casual outfit! However, I'd really like to have a look at it in real life and actually feel the material! If I still feel the same about the cardigan afterwards...it will be mine! ;)
It's no secret that I have a special relationship with turquoise jewels and here are to necklaces that I would like to see in my jewlery cabinet ASAP! =) The left one is from Indiska and I just love how elegand and luxurious it looks! It's a great statement piece and it would make any outfit turn some heads, if you know what I mean ;)
The one on the right is from Bijoux by us, a jewelry brand that you'll find at Nelly.com. I love the chunky wooden beads and the turquoise peace pendant. It's really long and can be worn by itself or layered with other necklaces!
They both match my style perfectly and will complement any of my outfits! What do you think babes? Yay or nay ?
via tumblr, Free People
1. Turquoise!!! Silver jewelry with turquoise stones, I'm sold!
2. Fringe bag decorated with beads and feathers!
3. A messy fishbone braid on the side! My hair is long enough now, but it still is so hard for me to braid my hair like that! Would someone volonteer ?!? ;)
4. Cowboy boots! Worned out cowboy boots....oh yeah!
5. Layers and layers of armour; chunky, thin... any kind of size bracelets and rings! Pile it on!
6. A real winter coat! Fur, suede and fringe and feathers and beads!!!! OMG! That is perfection! This one is from Freepeople.com
1. A white faux fur coat is the first on the wishlist and this one from Ellos.se doesn't look bad at all!
2. Fell inlove with this feather print kimono from Topshop and I can't stop thinking about it!
3. I still want the feather buckle belt from alottalove.se!
4. This fringe bag is amazing and I dream about "pimping it up" a little, in my own way! =)
5. Beaded, tribal inspired, statement necklaces, like this one from Forever21.com, are the thing this season!
6. The perfect base piece in my wardrobe! I'm waiting for this light blue denim shirt from H&M to arrive any day now!
7. A fringe knit in black and white! Yes please! This one from Bik Bok is a good option! =)
8. Cable knits in white....Gina Tricot has the perfect one!
9. Faux fur vest in cream, like this from H&M, to wear with denim flares and wide belts!
10. Blue jeans and then some...patches! These are from Lindex!
11. I'm not much for tights, but I can imagine these Aztec printed ones from Gina Tricot, with a long and cosy cardigan....and I like it!
12. You can't have enough hippie-inspired blouses and I love this one...again..Gina Tricot!
13. This is my dream bag...the Dreamweaver from Spelldesigns.com...you will be mine someday! =)
14. These boots are made for walking and I want them to walk with me...Gene by Jeffrey Campbell, find them at Solestruck.com
Just when I think I'm done with boots (for a while that is, I'll never be done with boots ;) these appear! Love the distressed brown paired with the shaded golden studs and chains! A cowboy boot gone modern! Love the low shaft and the high heel, not so often you see a cowboy boot without a pointy toe and high heels here in Sweden!
Jeffrey Campbell is the name behind these beauties and you'll find them at Solestruck.com! Too bad they are out of my price range at the moment...but when I can, I would deffinitely click them home since they are THE perfect boot if you ask me!!!
fringe clutches from Gina Tricot 199:-
Found these yesterday while browsing through Gina Tricot's web-shop! I've wanted one like these for such a long time, and since I'm in my creative mode at the moment, I immediately came up with several ways of how to decorate them so they'll be more "me". However, I've got a really hard time deciding which colour I should get (as always) I'll wait a while before I make the purchase!
Anyways here is a tip to you guys! What do you think ?!?
Found these belts at alottalove.se and fell for the "small" detail as the golden feather buckle! I really like the black&gold version, since all the black belts I have are paired with silver! Eventhough, the white version is really pretty as well! Whish one should I get? What do you think ?!?
Got stuck at Nelly.com the other day, just browsing their crazy sale! I hope you've heard about it! Lot of fabulous pieces to good prices! Enter CRAZYSALE code to enter the sale!
Anyways, here are some pieces that I wanted to click home so badly...but I was a good girl this time and held my money to myself! =)
I wouldn't mind pairing that lace skirt with the feather necklace, though! =)